Do you need help with order?
Or were you searching for the size guide?
Here's our FAQ.
HOW DO I CARE ABOUT MY RUNNING SHOES?
Altra running shoes are designed to give you the best performance and feeling on trails and road. As any technical piece they need a little attention to make sure their performance features are maintained over time and you get those extra miles from it. Luckily taking care of your best running companion is not complicated and laborious. You just need to follow a few easy steps:
- Keep your outsole free of debris in order to not compromise traction
- Clean seldomly the upper to avoid particles of dirt working their way into the mesh and fabric.
- Don’t submerge/soak your shoes in the water as it may compromise and deform the performance and materials
- Do not use washing machine as it can be too aggressive
- Do not use any heat (sunlight, dryer) to dry your running shoes because it can affect the materials
HOW CAN I CLEAN MY ALTRAS?
When it’s time to give your shoes a clean we suggest you to treat each piece of your shoes separately, so begin from taking out insoles and shoe laces. Then, hand wash each piece separately (insole, upper and outsole) helping yourself with the use of a delicate cloth (and a brush for the more aggressive dirt), mild soap and warm water. After each piece is cleaned, we suggest you to let them dry in a place with mild temperature and low humidity. If you want to speed drying you can stuff newspaper or paper towels into your shoes. Never put your shoes in a dryer or near any heat source as high temperature can distort shapes and modify components.